Skip to content-main content


Ginter House

901 W. Franklin St.

About

Ginter HouseGinter House contains the administrative offices for the provost and vice president for academic affairs, vice provost for academic finance and administration and vice provost for academic and faculty affairs as well as the Office of Planning and Decision Support and the Division of Community Engagement.

Built for Major Lewis Ginter and completed in 1892, the house features decorative woodwork, ornate fireplaces, stained glass windows, leather wallpaper and historically significant wrought iron details.

This building is part of the Office of Admissions virtual tour.

Accessible entrance(s)

  • West Franklin Street

Parking

Directions