Grace E. Harris Hall
1015 Floyd Ave.
Grace E. Harris Hall is home to the VCU Student Services Center, including the offices of Financial Aid, Records and Registration and Student Accounting. It also contains the offices of the vice provost for instruction and student success and the university ombudsperson. Also housed in Harris Hall are the College of Humanities and Sciences’ Department of Military Science and Leadership, Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research, the Focused Inquiry program, the Transfer Center and the Center for Teaching Excellence. The building features a convenience store on the first floor.
This building is part of the Office of Admissions virtual tour.
- Computer lab
- Office of the Vice Provost for Instruction and Student Success
- Office of the Ombudsperson
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of Records and Registration
- Office of Student Accounting
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- Focused Inquiry
- Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Department of Military Science and Leadership
- Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research
- Welcome Center and
Barnes & Noble @ VCU
- Stuart C. Siegel Center
- James Branch Cabell Library
- University Student Commons
- Shafer Court Dining Center