Skip to content-main content


McAdams House

914 W. Franklin St.

About

McAdams HouseMcAdams House is the location of the Office of the Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration as well as the Office of Budget and Resource Analysis.

McAdams House was built in 1891 by Albert L. West and his son, William Callis West, for George and Sallie McAdams. McAdams was a clothier and one of the partners in McAdams and Berry, a firm that operated until the 1980s as Berry-Burke.

Accessible entrance(s)

  • None

Parking

Directions